Another meme. Okay, because of the fried brains, let’s do it.
John, this is on you as people will try to get clowns to eat what little brains cells I have left after if I meme them.
Let’ do it.
1. I desperately want to go on a cruise where I can go snorkling in the near future. Or if
it is not snorkling, drinking lots of rum and eyeballing cute people in bikinis. And eating so much I will recreate the scene of the scary fat guy from Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life
2. I do not like those big English peas that pop in your mouth. They gross me out. I can tolerate LeSeur Baby Peas. Wrapped in mashed potatoes, okay I can do that. But only LeSeur Baby Peas.
3. It frightens me that although I work my hiney off, I have no decent retirement plan.
4. I haven’t had enough time for philanthropy work recently. I won Best Volunteer of the State in 2004 and this means a lot to me, but I don’t have time to breath much less do these things I love doing and it makes me sad.
5. I love kids. I don’t like it when kids are too concerned with materialistic items. And I don’t like it when they are little infants, because their heads roll around and it freaks me out. I’m not very good with babies.
6. I’m messy.
7. I am very loyal to my friends.
8. I have become somewhat mesmerized with the Discovery Channel and I love Mike Rowe’s voice. And he sings opera and is kinda, you know, sexy.
Okay, I will tag. Do it if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
Joe Powell ( don’t grouse Joe over a darned meme.)
Eiyahu ben Moshe (now this should be a hoot.)
I’m not good at memes, but here you go.I dig John though, and when he asks, I try to follow through. I like him. He’s groovy.