Okay, I Like Mike Rowe. Shut Up.June 4, 2007 - Author: newscoma - Comments are closed
Another meme. Okay, because of the fried brains, let’s do it.
John, this is on you as people will try to get clowns to eat what little brains cells I have left after if I meme them.
Let’ do it.
1. I desperately want to go on a cruise where I can go snorkling in the near future. Or if
it is not snorkling, drinking lots of rum and eyeballing cute people in bikinis. And eating so much I will recreate the scene of the scary fat guy from Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life
2. I do not like those big English peas that pop in your mouth. They gross me out. I can tolerate LeSeur Baby Peas. Wrapped in mashed potatoes, okay I can do that. But only LeSeur Baby Peas.
3. It frightens me that although I work my hiney off, I have no decent retirement plan.
4. I haven’t had enough time for philanthropy work recently. I won Best Volunteer of the State in 2004 and this means a lot to me, but I don’t have time to breath much less do these things I love doing and it makes me sad.
5. I love kids. I don’t like it when kids are too concerned with materialistic items. And I don’t like it when they are little infants, because their heads roll around and it freaks me out. I’m not very good with babies.
6. I’m messy.
7. I am very loyal to my friends.
8. I have become somewhat mesmerized with the Discovery Channel and I love Mike Rowe’s voice. And he sings opera and is kinda, you know, sexy.
Okay, I will tag. Do it if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
Joe Powell ( don’t grouse Joe over a darned meme.)
Eiyahu ben Moshe (now this should be a hoot.)
I’m not good at memes, but here you go.I dig John though, and when he asks, I try to follow through. I like him. He’s groovy.