And They Never Even Gave Me My Shot To Glory

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My dreams are shattered.

Cuppa just broke the news to me.

I can’t go on.

0 comments for “And They Never Even Gave Me My Shot To Glory

1. Jon
    July 23, 2007 at 10:26 am

Well I suppose it was inevitable. I mean what with big names like Fox competing for the utter-bullshit-masquerading-as-news market… :)

2. July 23, 2007 at 10:34 am

I really wanted to cover Bigfoot, alien babies and BatBoy.
    Heart. Broken.

3. Ron
    July 23, 2007 at 10:40 am

So depressing. I loved the WWN as a youngster, though all the biblical Armageddon stories always gave me the Ralph Wiggums.

4. July 23, 2007 at 10:53 am

You and Ron need to get together and start your own. The WWN website was one of my very first favorite sites on the internet.

5. Ron
    July 23, 2007 at 12:22 pm

I’ll be eulogizing The WWN over at Den of Geek, once I get home and can write in peace.

6. July 23, 2007 at 12:33 pm

Nooooo!!! I was just preparing to take out a subscription!
    But wait a minute…..you must start up your own version now….perfect opportunity! But, you’ll have to employ me there. Pretty please!

7. July 23, 2007 at 2:33 pm

Bigfoot was the best Secretary of the Department of the Interior that this country ever had! Where am I going to find in depth political coverage of endangered species holding public office?

8. July 23, 2007 at 4:43 pm

Hey! Let’s all start our own online version of WWN!

We can have the all the best stuff from the Bat Boy to the Aliens Bring Jesus Back stories.
    Did you know they found Elvis in Bush’s ass during colonoscopy? Won’t here that on the MSM.

9. July 23, 2007 at 5:28 pm

not to mention the loss of Ed Anger, one of the most poetic and poignant columnists of All Time, who once wrote the immortal words “i’m pig-biting mad …”.

I agree we should create a replacement publication ASAP.

I also think Aliens are behind the demise of WWW.

10. July 23, 2007 at 5:29 pm

um, make that WWN. Aliens made me type wrong.

11. July 23, 2007 at 6:36 pm

Who will track all the big foot sightings now,, that is a HUGE concern of mine.
    That was my # 1 source and how I made all my travel arrangements for geographical sighting possiblities… what the f… do I do now? seriously?
    What will be my next obession? I can’t go over the pond all the time after Lochy and I”ve already been persnally abducted, so that has no appeal for me…

I think Joe P. is right there should be a replacement news source and I think YOU GUYS are the right guys for the job! You could even do it web based and get ton’s of advertisers and make a butt load of cash! I’ll get you some photo -ops of Stacy campfield being part goat.. if that’s true :)

12. July 23, 2007 at 7:06 pm

Condolences, there will be other dream jobs dear. Perhaps this is not the end, only the start of something better.

13. July 23, 2007 at 7:18 pm

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

This is a sad sad day indeed!

14. July 24, 2007 at 6:35 pm

This is completely unacceptable.

I refuse to accept it.