Another Reason I Don’t Watch Hardball

And Chris Matthews is the voice of reason? I echo what Attaturk said at his post.

I don’t like my news yelled at me. I’ll make up my own mind. Matthews was the voice of reason.

Umm, today.

But still, it’s about those crazy pundits talking about… well, dude didn’t know did he?

Heh.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1wSZBTAXRs]

Gee. Going to look at zombie pictures. At least they are quiet.

If you can make it through the whole thing, I’ll be surprised.

0 comments for “Another Reason I Don’t Watch Hardball

1. May 15, 2008 at 8:22 pm

R.A.W.K.

Tweety doesn’t normally set well with me, but nailing dood for not having a CLUE about Czeck, well… FAIR GAME.

2. nm
    May 16, 2008 at 6:53 am

I dunno … I thought the guy was just encapsulating what Hardball is all about: you don’t have to know anything at all if you can yell loud enough, and the goal is not to exchange information or ideas or even to win an argument but simply to keep others from saying anything.

3. May 16, 2008 at 7:04 am

That’s a good observation. There isn’t any doubt that the whole George Bush statement was worthy of a discussion and Matthews was disgusted as was I.
    I mean, we all know that this James cat didn’t know who Neville Chamberlain was and he just kept screaming. I thought Matthews did well here but usually it’s just the screaming.
    Democracy Now comes on at the same time here in Hoots. I watch that most of the time.

4. May 16, 2008 at 8:23 am

ugh, give me a stick so I can thwack them all. No wonder John Q. Public doesn’t know what the hell’s going on around them. Who could sit through this “news”? Instead of being informed I’m annoyed. I did like Matthews calling James out there though, it brings satisfaction watching lock step right wing morons like this dude squirm. heh

5. May 16, 2008 at 8:24 am

I agree. Matthews did well. This time.

6. nm
    May 16, 2008 at 9:03 am

I think he would have done well if he had cut the guy’s mike at some point, and given a brief summary of the facts in question. Letting him yell? Whoop-de-do.

7. harvey
    May 16, 2008 at 10:30 am

yep, mr. matthews did good on this one. it’s not often enough (ever?) that these screaming interrupting repetitive right-wingers get called on their shit.

and big credit to matthews for making the snap directorial decision to allow extra air time for the bozo to completely self-destruct.