Dump Those LinksJuly 20, 2009 - Author: newscoma - Comments are closed
We had a lost dog yesterday, campers and it was the one year anniversary of the death of my friend Stew Byars.
As we searched all of Hoots, we couldn’t find Arthur Guinness who escaped out of our fenced-in back yard. Fortunately, some enterprising middle-schoolers found him hiding under a shed.
Arthur is a mess of a puppy.
As I wrap my brain around some things I need to do this week, I offer you one of those old fashioned link dumps that use to be popular in this state. I sorta miss those aggregating/link dumping days.
- Sharon Cobb has a letter to candidate Kim McMillan regarding her stand of healthcare.
- Not a bad plan, Chez Bez.
- An appreciation for the people in Hutch’s life.
- Cathy reports some scary news at Domestic Psychology.
- Feeling good about a new job is what Holly Wynne is writing this weekend.
- MSNBC must like crazy ole’ Pat Buchanan because they keep him around for some odd reason.
- From Cuppa Joe: It’s a bit sad to think of the achievements as part of America’s history and not it’s future. Combined with the recent death of you-are-there news anchor Walter Cronkite , it seems too many in our nation are content to let our dreams of moving past life on Earth be a memory rather than a goal.
- Here are pictures and a story about the new Doctor Who.
- I09 hopes that the ending for loss doesn’t disappoint as they felt Battlestar Galactica’s did.
- Editor Bates has a story on the local story regarding the local Election Commission and a big old fancy lawsuit with the former register of election who has joined a statewide lawsuit.
And, we remember Stew who we miss more than words can express.