At The Speed Of Sound …November 9, 2009 - Author: newscoma - Comments are closed
When I take a couple of days without blogging and leave you with a gif of a monkey drying off a cat, I just have to tell you, I get out of sorts.
I was without my computer this weekend and I’m waiting, thanks to advice from Jon at The Oblivion Bar, for my new Blackberry which went on the fritz, so this morning has been a loving montage of me looking at roughly 350 emails, thousands of RSS feeds and a Mucinex cocktail (you can ask my Memphis peeps about my lovely cough this weekend) that has made me want to crawl back into bed with Mabel and a bourbon.
Did I mention that I don’t drink bourbon?
Let’s look around the blogosphere, shall we?
- Lane Kiffin as coach of the year? I like him, quite frankly, because he has some huge cojones.
- BarCamp Memphis is next weekend. Here’s what they are going to be talking about.
- My new favorite term may be Dudeblogging.
- Ron Hogan hates this movie.
- And from the must read files, DaisyFae writes a letter to her 16-year-old self.
Going to have Mucinex hallucinations now. I’m hoping for talking flamingos that secretly give me the numbers to the lotto this weekend in which I win.