A list of things I’ve learned in the past couple of weeks in no particularly order:
- Nashvillians love their Fireball. I, on the other hand, am not a fan in the least. Tastes like road tar to me.
- Met a man who refuses to eat pork chops without a side of applesauce. When I brought up Peter Brady, he didn’t know who that was. Friends, that was a kick in the fruit.
- Tennessee got their ass whipped yesterday and were just plum outcoached and outplayed. It will be okay. Derek Dooley, who seems like a nice man just not a very good coach is gone. I tried to preach this to a particularly obnoxious Big Orange fan I am an acquaintance with that this would happen if he didn’t beat Vandy and he pooh-poohed me. Sorry, dude, this woman was right.
- I’ve been trying to figure out this whole Thanksgiving thing without a car. This has definitely been a learning experience on patience.
- That may be resolved by next week. I’m hoping.
- I found out that I have some new readers here that said some very kind words to me within the last week that I’ve met since I moved up here. Guys, it made my night, this unsolicited kindness.
- When I’m completely stressed out, I forget to eat. I forgot to eat for about three days other than stuffing pickles and pieces of cheese in my mouth. This probably isn’t a good thing.
- In related unexciting news, I am having to scale back on the java. Sad, but true story of the slow break up of a woman and her coffee beans.
- I have an Internet crush on Chris Kluwe.
- I hate getting stood up at the last minute by text message when I’m already at the place that I was supposed to meet that person. It’s happened recently and it always makes me stabby.
- This makes me laugh.
That’s it. Just chronicles of my life thrown up on a blog, but there mine so now they are yours too.